Gambling is a form of entertainment and as such it should be fun and enjoyable. You should never gamble as a mean or source of income.
You should always be able to control the time and control the amount of money you are willing to risk.
If, however, you sense that you can no longer control your actions, we are here to help! By following these simple recommendations, you will be able to better protect yourself from such situation:
- Do not be use gambling as a way to earn or invest money
- Avoid increasing your bets or deposits to ‘recover’ or ‘chase’ any losses.
- Set limits: decide how much you can afford risking and for how long.
- Stick to your limits.
- Make sure to take breaks when you feel it is necessary.
- Never borrow money to gamble with.
- If you can’t afford to be gambling, you shouldn’t be gambling.
- Never gamble when you are under the influence of any substances such as alcohol or drugs.
- Never be distressed or uncomfortable to seek and ask for help.
If you find yourself in a situation where you feel you are no longer in control, We Recommend the following independent organizations for help:
NO UNDERAGE ALLOWED
PlayYourBet strictly prohibits underage use. Participation in a Casino is strictly limited to persons 18 years of age and older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
We will do everything in our means to prevent underage gambling. We frequently perform strict identity and security checks to validate your identity and legal age (over 18).